Replacing default plugins with custom plugins

Alfred a4alfredjohn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:31:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have created a custom plugin for flac decoder using gstreamer plugins
writers guide. I am planning to test that in gstreamer running in android
jelly bean 4.2.2. For that I have to replace the default flac plugin in
gstreamer-1.8.2 prebuilt libraries for android with my custom flac plugin.

Is there any procedure that I can follow to achieve this ?

Thanks
Alfred