Gapless playback

Adeel Arshad arshad.adeel.83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 04:57:18 UTC 2016

Hi Arun

No, It didn't work with decklinkvideosink only if interlacing is not used.
It gives mpegpsdemux error for mpeg files and qtdemux error if mov file is
used. If we use interlacing in video filter. The first file plays perfectly
but when second file is played it struck on first frame till the end of
file.

This is my pipeline code

data.vs = gst_element_factory_make("decklinkvideosink","data.vs");
g_object_set(data.vs,"mode",(gint) 3,NULL);

data.vbin = gst_parse_bin_from_description("queue ! interlace
field-pattern=1:1 top-field-first=true ! videorate ! capsfilter
caps=\"video/x-raw,framerate=25/1\"",TRUE,NULL);
data.abin = gst_parse_bin_from_description("audioconvert !
decklinkaudiosink",TRUE,NULL);

data.pipeline = gst_parse_launch("playbin
uri=file:///Storage/Tests/KURLEEZ.mpg",NULL);
g_object_set(data.pipeline,"video-sink",data.vs,NULL);
g_object_set(data.pipeline,"video-filter",data.vbin,NULL);
g_object_set(data.pipeline,"audio-sink",data.abin,NULL);

Regards
Adeel Arshad