Problem connecting rtpbin to fakesink

gugovind gxguru at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 00:55:07 UTC 2016

Hi,
I have created a pipeline that will receive media with multiple SSRCs and I
need to collect rtt, jitter stats for each of those ssrcs.
The pipeline when I try to get the image is broken. The GstRtpSSrcDemux does
not connect to fakesink.

rtpbin name=rtpbin multisocketudpsrc name=multiudpsrc ! funnel name=f !
application/x-rtp ! rtprtcpdemux name=demux .rtpsrc ! udprecvreport
name=report ! queue ! application/x-rtp, media="audio", clock-rate=48000,
encoding-name="X-GST-OPUS-DRAFT-SPITTKA-00", payload=101 !
rtpbin.recv_rtp_sink_0 rtpbin. ! fakesink async=false demux.rtcpsrc ! queue
! fakesink async=false appsrc name=audio_appsrc ! f.

I have attached the image rendering of the pipe as well.
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4678940/rx_pipe_new.png>
In the image it shows the pipe is not connected to fakesink.

I have ran out of options trying create the pipeline
Any help is appreciated
Thanks
Guru