hlssink directly split mpeg2TS files to support HLS not work

lucky chou shakin at outlook.com
Mon Aug 8 06:38:10 UTC 2016

Thx for your quick comment.
I tried the following pipeline, still not work.
I think your suggestion may be right, but I'm wrong somewhere?
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=/home/shakin/Desktop/4m.ts  ! tsdemux
name=demux demux.! queue ! h264parse ! mpegtsmux  name=mux ! hlssink
max-files=3 target-duration=6 demux. ! queue ! aacparse ! mux.

./grammar.y(506): gst_parse_no_more_pads ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTSDemux:demux:
failed delayed linking some pad of GstTSDemux named demux to some pad of
GstQueue named queue1