ANNOUNCE: Pitivi video editor 0.97.1 released

Thibault Saunier saunierthibault at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 16:15:24 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

The Pitivi team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of
the 0.97.1 release, the seventh release for the new version of Pitivi based
on the GStreamer Editing Services library. This is an incremental
bugfixing release which also includes a port of build system to meson as well
as an integration of GstTranscoder in our build tree.

Detailed release notes are on http://wiki.pitivi.org/wiki/0.97.

For this release, we depend on GStreamer, Gst-Python and GES 1.8.2.

Enjoy, and file bug reports for issues you may encounter!

41b23cfd21353647e55a0b2e86bab368b61d6f1a76cc132e80ca0dd27f000e77
pitivi-0.97.1.tar.xz