Newbie question: Basic Tutorial #3 (Dynamic Pipelines)

Duncan Palmer dunk.palmer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 22:39:35 UTC 2016

The example code you've posted adds an audioconvert -> autoaudiosink stage.
I think from what you're saying, you want to add a videoconvert ->
autovideosink stage as well?

If so, the procedure is that same as for linking the audioconverter. In
main(), create your videoconvert and autovideosink elements, link them and
add them to the pipeline. In the pad added handler, you'll need to decide
whether to link the newly added pad to the audioconvert or videoconvert
element based upon the pad caps; if it's audio/x-raw, link to the
audioconvert element, if it's video/x-raw, link to the videoconvert element.

Dunk