high bitrate udp buffer drop

jasonlife jasonlife at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:25:55 UTC 2016

I have almost the same video quality issue with my gst-launch-1.0 command for
my mpeg2ts.

This is my pipeline;
gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc address=239.255.1.3 port=5004 !
application/x-rtp,media=video,clock-rate=90000,encoding-name=H264 !
rtpjitterbuffer ! rtpmp2tdepay ! tsparse ! tsdemux ! h264parse ! avdec_h264
! videoconvert ! autovideosink

I tried different buffer-size for udpsrc and latency for rtpjitterbuffer,
but no big changes.

If I run following vlc command, video plays almost perfect..

vlc  rtp://@239.255.1.3:5004

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated..