how to stop stdout when creating srtpenc/srtpdec

Andres Gonzalez andres.agoralabs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 22:25:54 UTC 2016

Thanks for your reply Sebastian.

I agree, that stdout output appears to be related to the openssl lib. I will
check out my openssl code.

However, I do not think it is "initialization" output, but instead perhaps
debug output from srtpenc. I am currently using openssl for my DTLS stack,
and currently my code initializes the openssl lib, loads certs, does the
DTLS handshake, exchanges certs, retrieve remote keys, validates/verifies
them, and successfully sets up a DTLS channel with Chrome browser code.  So
my current code is already using openssl successfully and I have not seen
this output from my usage of the openssl API.  Obviously, my code
initializes the openssl lib, and running all of my current openssl code does
not trigger that stdout dump.

If it is indeed from the openssl lib initialization, then it appears that
there is some setting in the GStreamer srtpenc code that is enabling that
output (perhaps a debug option??), because I only see that output when I
create the srtpenc element.

-Andres