How to send EOS in plugin?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 22:22:49 UTC 2016

Okay I got it to work now. I customized the gstelements_private.cpp and
gstelements_private.h that I now use as gstelements_privateCustom.cpp and
gstelements_privateCustom.h. In the gstelements_privateCustom.cpp I made it
return and wouldn't write the rest of the stuff to finalize the file. so I
had to make sure it didn't skip the writing part to finalize the file.

gstelements_privateCustom.cpp
<http://www.planetkorey.com/tmp/gstelements_privateCustom.cpp>
gstelements_privateCustom.h
<http://www.planetkorey.com/tmp/gstelements_privateCustom.h>

I also edited the gst_overwritef_render_buffers function to only return the
gstflowreturn. that is in the:

gstoverwritefilesink.cpp
<http://www.planetkorey.com/tmp/gstoverwritefilesink.cpp>
gstoverwritefilesink.h