Gstreamer critical on pipeline.set_state(Gst.State.NULL)

Krutskikh Ivan stein.hak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:53:17 UTC 2016

Hi again!

I've tried a lot of variants with this setup. Right now I have:

 if msgType == Gst.MessageType.ERROR or msgType == Gst.MessageType.EOS:
            streamer.sink.emit('clear')
            streamer.pipeline.set_state(Gst.State.NULL)
            streamer.pipeline.get_state(timeout=10*Gst.SECOND)

It sometimes fails with :

авг 18 12:26:24 archive4 videoserver.py[9608]: (python:9608):
GStreamer-CRITICAL **:
авг 18 12:26:24 archive4 videoserver.py[9608]: Trying to dispose element
manager, but it is in PLAYING (locked) instead of the NULL state.

streamer.sink is a tcpserversink element which I strip from all clients at
pipeline shutdown/