x264enc appears to not set byte-stream correctly

Andres Gonzalez andres.agoralabs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:43:56 UTC 2016

Nicola,
Thanks for pointing that out to me.  This is another case of very old and
out-dated example code found online thru google.  When I started using
matroskamux I searched for example code and found SEVERAL code example where
someone had commented that "matroskamux requires byte-stream not avc."   So
I took that as gospel truth.

The lesson learned is again, I should not believe every thing google tells
me.

-Andres