v4l2src : Internal data flow error

nicolas.dufresne at gmail.com nicolas.dufresne at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:27:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am sorry, I don't understand the problem and the question in this
message. Would it be to rephrase and clarify ?

Regards,
Nicolas

Le 16 août 2016 6:26 AM, "JongIlLee" <lji890214 at naver.com> a écrit :

Hi!

I using the imx.6 board,

Trying to make the car image storage device.

Use the v4l2src, import the video data,

Using gloverlay succeeded to put the images on the video.

The next step was unsuccessful in several steps to put the image on the
video.

command is shown below.

the error (ERROR: from element / GstPipeline: pipeline0 / GstQueue: queue0:
Internal data flow error) occurs.

In the videomix when using the imx6 v4l2src not be what I want to use a
frame out. (Dropbuffer occurs)

Tell us how you can use as a gloverlay and multifilesrc.

Thank you.

gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video1 num-buffers=200 \
! "video/x-raw, width=1024,
height=768,format=(string)UYVY,framerate=(fraction)30/1" \
! tee name=t \
! queue ! glupload ! gloverlay multifilesrc location="pgs.%04d.png" index=0
caps="image/png,framerate=1/1" loop=true ! pngdec ! videoconvert !
glimagesink force-aspect-ratio=true \
t. ! queue ! videoconvert composition-meta-enable=TRUE in-place=TRUE \
! x264enc bitrate=2000 ! mp4mux \
! filesink location=/run/media/mmcblk2p2/glupload_r.mp4