rtspsrc cannot work with video file streaming

Tran Tu camtubk05 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:34:06 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I try to stream one mkv video file, which is recorded from camera via RTSP
server.
But using gst-launch-1.0 only play 1 second and then:
- Got EOS from element "pipeline0"
Although the recorded video is 30s duration.

The same streaming can be work if I change the client by VLC.

Can anyone give me a hint whether I lacked of any configuration for the gst
pipeline?

gst-launch-1.0 -v rtspsrc location=rtsps://192.168.2.13:8554/test
user-id=test user-pw=1234 ! decodebin ! fpsdisplaysink