Save raw rtsp packets to file

borisRobson brandon.robsonclarke at paxton.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 12:41:13 UTC 2016

Hi

I have a project which will be running gstreamer on an embedded device and
will be required to handle different input types through rtspsrc (mostly
h264 and h265). I expect that multiple h265 streams being decoded
simultaneously would be far too cpu intensive, so I would like to save the
raw application/x-rtp data to a file, which will be sent to a pc for
decoding.

Could anyone give me some pointers in this, I've had a few simple attempts
of trying to write rtspsrc directly to filesink but then I'm unable to play
them.

Thanks