Internal data flow error

Srikar Somineni srikar.kumar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:57:15 UTC 2016

Hi,
   I am new to gstreamer and recently installed gstreamer on two
ubuntu-16.04 machines using the following command "sudo apt-get
install gstreamer1.0-tools \
  gstreamer1.0-plugins-base \
  gstreamer1.0-plugins-good \
  gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad \
  gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly"

Below is my gstreamer version
ubuntu-32:~$ gst-launch-1.0 --version
gst-launch-1.0 version 1.8.2
GStreamer 1.8.2

I am trying to forward the output of Videotestsrc from one system to
another using the below example

Server:
gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! \
 jpegenc ! \
 rtpjpegpay ! \
 udpsink host=x.x.x.x port=xxxx

Client:
gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=xxxx ! \
 application/x-rtp,\
 encoding-name=JPEG,payload=26 ! \
 rtpjpegdepay ! \
 jpegdec ! \
 autovideosink

when I ran the gstream on client side, facing the below problem.

testgst at ubuntu-32:~$ gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=5100 !
application/x-rtp,encoding-name=JPEG,payload=26 ! rtpjpegdepay !
jpegdec ! autovideosink sync=true
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstUDPSrc:udpsrc0: Internal
data flow error.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesrc.c(2948): gst_base_src_loop ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstUDPSrc:udpsrc0:
streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)
Execution ended after 0:00:00.019651254
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

Can anybody tell me why I am getting the above error and how to fix it?
Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
S.Srikar.