Setting pad properties of glvideomixer

Holger weber at telerob.de
Wed Aug 31 09:24:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm using glvideomixer to prepare a side by side video. Therefore I need two
src pads.
On the command line I use:
glvideomixer name=mix sink_0::xpos=0 sink_0::ypos=0 ....

Implementing this in python doesn't really work. First try was to do
something like this:
glmix = Gst.ElementFactory.make("glvideomixer", "mix")
glmix.set_property("sink_0::xpos",0)
this doesn't work...

There is an example for the normal videomixer element working like this:
glmix = Gst.ElementFactory.make("glvideomixer", "mix")
pad_sink0 = glmix.get_static_pad("sink_0")
pad_sink0.set_property("xpos",0)
But get_static_pad("sink_0") returns a 'NoneType'

Any ideas?