Problem in Raspberry Pi 3 with glimagesink

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Thu Dec 1 11:58:49 UTC 2016

On Thu, 2016-12-01 at 12:26 +0100, Pau Salvador Llàcer wrote:

Hi Pau,

> This is the console output when I run:
>
> gst-inspect-1.0 --version
>
> I have also just installed Gstreamer 1.10.2 (latest version in
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/) and the console output is:
>
> gst-inspect-1.0 version 1.10.2
> Gstreamer 1.4.4

This indicates that something isn't right with your installation.
You're running gst-inspect 1.10, but it's picking up an old GStreamer
library version.

Maybe you forgot to run "sudo ldconfig" after doing "make install" or
maybe you need to add the prefix where you installed it into to your
/etc/ld.so* or maybe you need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH so the newly-
installed libs can be found from the prefix where you installed them.

What's the output of:

 $ which gst-inspect-1.0

and

 $ ldd `which gst-inspect-1.0` | grep libgstreamer

?

Cheers
 -Tim