rtsprc-tcpserversink pipeline freezes continuosly

philippe renon philippe_renon at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 1 20:08:33 UTC 2016

Do the freezes begin every 10s and last for a random amount of time (~4/5 seconds) ?

    Le Jeudi 1 décembre 2016 20h01, kroketor <mariano.escudero.sanjose at gmail.com> a écrit :

 hi, i'm having one pipeline to serve video to a video tag in html. I tested
it with the rtsp buckbunny video and works perfectly, but when i test it
with an ipcam the video doesnt works right freezing continuosly. I think
that i must change the properties of the rtspsrc element but i don't know
what changes i must do.

Works perfectly:
gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc
location=rtsp://184.72.239.149/vod/mp4:BigBuckBunny_115k.mov ! rtph264depay
! avdec_h264 ! theoraenc ! oggmux ! tcpserversink host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
port=10000

Freezes continuosly:
gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc
location=rtsp://usr:pwd@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/12:554/ch1-s1?tcp ! rtph264depay !
avdec_h264 ! theoraenc ! oggmux ! tcpserversink host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
port=7003