Pipeline simultanous starting time

LC lienes.cirules at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 21:03:43 UTC 2016

Thank!
As i need rtspsrc synchronization since first frame, i am switching to
Sebastian Doge advise of using just one pipeline.
Currently i am really confused because even if my ip cameras support
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6051, in Gstreamer is no support for that.
But without that one, there is no way to synchronise since first frame.
Anyway i am going to investigate if i have that extention header in RTP
packets and if yes , than will setup that one pipeline with additional ntp
parameters. As I understood piepline base time should be changed for that
one pipeline. I also don't know why.

As a last chance i will try to synchronize 2 separate pipelines.