Live streaming based on IP address

NarutoKun anikesh_dada at yahoo.co.in
Thu Dec 8 17:45:16 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I am trying to do live streaming of video from IP Cameras. I have 4 IP
cameras. IP cameras would be mounted on a vehicle, and each IP Camera has a
unique IP Address. Would like to know if there is a element in GStreamer 1.0
which would take in IP Address as a parameter to transmit video feeds ?

I shall then construct a pipeline using this element for each Cams and do
the live streaming :)

Do let me know if you need more info regarding my problem.

Thank you for your time