RTP playback issue

Vinod Kesti vinodkesti at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 03:25:45 UTC 2016

Hi Nicolas ,

Sorry the the pipelines given in previous thread work, I copies wrong
playback pipeline.

I have problem when instead of setting caps on the udp source caps, if caps
set on using capssetter then pipeline is not working. It throws up caps
error.
gst_rtp_jitter_buffer_chain:<rtpjitterbuffer0> No clock-rate in caps!,
dropping buffer

In my application source and depacketizer modules are isolated so I want to
set depacketizer caps with capsssetter.

gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=9000  ! capssetter
caps="application/x-rtp,clock-rate=90000,payload=33" ! rtpjitterbuffer !
rtpmp2tdepay ! decodebin name=dec dec.! video/x-raw ! fakesink dec.!
audio/x-raw ! fakesink  --gst-debug=3

This pipeline works.
gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=9000
caps="application/x-rtp,clock-rate=90000,payload=33" ! rtpjitterbuffer !
rtpmp2tdepay ! decodebin name=dec dec.! video/x-raw ! fakesink dec.!
audio/x-raw ! fakesink  --gst-debug=3

~ Vinod