Examples for Subclassing

Dmitry Valento va.dimon at tut.by
Mon Dec 12 06:52:50 UTC 2016

Hello, Mert Can Ergun

You may examine GstRTSPMediaFactoryURI as example of inheritance
GstRTSPMediaFactory.

The main idea - "To subclass of GstRTSPMediaFactory and override
the create_element() vfunc... from which you return a GstBin that
contains your elements. The payloaders must be called pay%d, e.g. pay0,
pay1, etc. " -
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/Using-C-API-based-pipelines-in-RTSP-server-without-launch-arg-tp4680144p4680176.html

Ideas about overriding other methods of GstRTSPMediaFactory -
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/RTSP-Server-from-a-manually-created-and-linked-pipeline-td4680305.html