Urgent help please! Image transfer does not occur.

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Dec 12 07:47:50 UTC 2016

On Sun, 2016-12-11 at 14:33 -0800, ZAFER M. ŞEN wrote:
> Hi friend.
>
> I have a question.
>
> I used the "gstreamer-sdk-android-arm-release-2013.61" library before and I
> compiled in NDK 9. I was transferring video to android on raspberry pi. I
> gave up using this version because of google play store libpng problem.
> Despite the running of the program. I can not see the image. The version I'm
> using is "gstreamer-1.0-android-arm-1.8.0". And the NDK version I compiled
> is NDK 10. Where am I making the mistake of you? There's just no video
> display on screen.

First of all, try to use the latest stable version. That is, 1.10.2 at
this point:
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/android/1.10.2/

> Android studio logcat posts below:
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/23616117/
>
> I modified main / jni / tutorial-3.c and added the following code
>
> /* Build pipeline */
> data->pipeline = gst_parse_launch("udpsrc port=8554 caps="application/x-rtp,
> media=video, clock-rate=90000, encoding-name=H264,
> sprop-parameter-sets=\"J2QAFKwrQLj/LwDxImo\\=\\,KO4fLA\\=\\=\"", payload=96"
> ! rtph264depay ! ffdec_h264 ! autovideosink sync=false", &error);

There is no ffdec_h264 in GStreamer 1.x, it is called avdec_h264
now. Please do proper error checking in your application, the above
should've put something into the GError, like you can also see in
logcat.

And after that, setting the pipeline state to PLAYING or PAUSED
should've failed, and you probably also received an ERROR message.