Rtmpsink sourced from rtspsrc

LC lienes.cirules at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:37:23 UTC 2016

 Hello, I am using appsrc (appsrc is opencv api) to stream from opencv to
youtube by rmpsink through flvmux. It works with audiotestsrc, but now i
need to get rtsp audio src. Is it possible at all ?  As flv demands audio
included i use audiotestsrc with silence. Now i need to add audio data from
rtspsrc. So placed the rtspsrc in place of videotestsrc. Still got no
result.

So is it at all possible to use opencv gstreamer caps to stream not just
audiotestsrc but audio data from ip camera. I am thinking if rtspsrc needs
to reconnect on each frame i push on youtube ?

Please, if anyone have experience or comments or ideas, share them.

Thanks!