Can anyone test my pipeline for memory leak

Digits gstdev at digits.tv
Thu Dec 15 12:27:08 UTC 2016

Hi Adeel,

My OSX development machine will be free for a few days so I can test
your code.  Please provide a minimum test case or your development code
in a format I can compile in Xcode.  Links to your video files will help
too.  Which version of GStreamer framework do you have installed?

Do you still, ultimately, need this to play out on a Decklink card? My
OSX dev machine has a Decklink Optical Fibre card installed.

Regards,

Dave.