memory leak in rtpjitterbuffer

Vnd vndkst at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 07:16:21 UTC 2016

Thank you.
> How are you running this in valgrind? With --leak-check=full and once
> the application stops, valgrind reports no (big) memory leaks?

I am using below settings for valgrind test.
G_SLICE=always-malloc G_DEBUG=gc-friendly GLIBCPP_FORCE_NEW=1
GLIBCXX_FORCE_NEW=1 valgrind --log-file=leak.txt --track-origins=yes -v -q
--tool=memcheck --trace-children=yes --num-callers=20 --read-var-info=yes
--leak-check=full --leak-resolution=high --track-origins=yes

Valgrind is not reporting any memory leak in rtpjitterbuffer, there are few
leaks which are init and can be neglected.

> Check if the rtpjitterbuffer is continuously growing for whatever
> reason. Also check if valgrind's massif tool shows you something more
> useful.
I have not used massif tool so far.
I will learn about the tool and see if massif gives some hint. I will come
back with result.

~ Vnd