GstBuffer V1.0

chmario chmario at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 05:46:27 UTC 2016

I am updating a code which was working fine with gst v0.1 , the code is
supposed to record an audio streaming saving files of an specific number of
S seconds.

I am caching the data with handoff signal of an identity filter, which
append the data to the audio buffer until the length of the buffer is
completed.

The code was working properly but now it seams to record only noise which
make me thin that I am not getting the buffer data with gst_buffer_map. With
version 0.1 I was using GST_BUFFER_DATA .

I hope some one can point me in the right direction.

Regards
Mario

StreamRecorder.cpp
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4681284/StreamRecorder.cpp>