GLib-WARNING **: Too many handles to wait for!

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 00:05:00 UTC 2016

I found this site that responded to another person.

https://phabricator.freedesktop.org/T124
<https://phabricator.freedesktop.org/T124>

saying might be reaching the File Descriptors limit on windows.

--------Questions-------
Could that be the problem when I EOS on the pipeline and re-initialize the
pipeline?

Do I need to null each of the elements to make it not have these too many
handles?

I am each time Connecting to the server several times is that another reason
for the too many handles?