AW: How to create a ticker-tape?

Thornton, Keith keith.thornton at zeiss.com
Tue Feb 2 01:27:08 PST 2016

Hi, one possibility which I have used is to write a plugin which establishes a link to a TextOverlay in the same pipeline. For each buffer passing through my plugin I increment a counter and then I call the TextOverlays setParameter function to change the text outputting the buffer counter. You could also use this method to change the position of the text.