Stream H264 file and Playback the same stream on network ?

ssshukla26 ssshukla26 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:15:29 CET 2016

What I found out is when you are playing a h264 file make sure your each
frame when streamed has timestamp information.

So if you have a h264 file, with each frame having timestamp information
while streaming, in such condition executing the receiving pipe after
streaming pipe will work, else you have to start receiving pipe before
streaming pipe.

P.S. :- I might be entirely wrong in my observation.