windows

Chuck Crisler ccrislerathome at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 22:10:29 UTC 2016

I am still having trouble getting the debugging working. When I enter: set
GST_DEBUG=*:3 gst-launch... Windows simply returns, nothing happens. I
tried putting ',', ';' between the commands, no difference. I am now
getting a 'not negiotiated' error from my Rx pipeline so I need the
debugging to understand what is failing.

Thank you, Chuck