Gstreamer on Android. Issue with the dependent library

doon don-prog at mail.ru
Mon Feb 8 04:44:59 UTC 2016

I trying to use Gstreamer on Android via Xamarin.Android(in the Visual
Studio), so I built  this sample project
<https://github.com/jaroslavas/Gstreamer-Android-example>   on the Ubuntu,
took the compiled libtutorial-5.so and libgstreamer_android.so libraries and
added them into the Xamarin.Android project as AndroidNativeLibrary's. When
I try to use libgstreamer_android.so using DllImport, then all going ok, but
when I try to use libtutorial-5.so (of course using DllImport), then I get:

/DllImport unable to load library 'dlopen failed: could not load library
"build/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libgstreamer_android.so" needed by
"libtutorial-5.so"; caused by library
"build/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libgstreamer_android.so" not found'./

This error occurs because libtutorial-5.so depends on the
libgstreamer_android.so. libtutorial-5.so trying to find
libgstreamer_android.so library in
build/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libgstreamer_android.so location.

But of course these two libraries are located in the lib/armeabi-v7a
directory and even if I replace all two libraries or just
libgstreamer_android.so in this location, then I still have this error. So I
think I have two options:

•How can I replace library in the real build/obj/local/armeabi-v7a
directory(because if I use this location in the Solution Explorer then I
still have this issue)?

OR

•How can I change path of the libgstreamer_android.so library (on which my
first library will depend) in the Android Studio or just in the .mk files(on
the .so building stage)?