How to stop pipeline to get hanged ?

ssshukla26 ssshukla26 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 05:46:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

my display pipe on a machine is as follows,

*gst-launch-1.0 -e udpsrc port=5000 !
application/x-rtp,encoding-name=H264,payload=96,clock-rate=90000 !
rtph264depay ! h264parse ! decodebin  ! autovideosink*

What issues am facing is that after some hours of displaying the incoming
stream its getting stuck/slow showing me video like slow motion. Am not able
to find  any root cause to this. If I restart the pipe than its work
properly again. Can anyone suggest what to do to stop this display pipeline
getting stuck !