Dynamically changing the pipeline example code

David Jaggard davywj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:17:07 UTC 2016

Hi Tim,

But it appears that all the callback does is inject the EOS event and then
exit. It does not appear to wait for the EOS event to reach the next probe
(which could happen several seconds later if the element is a queue, for
example). So as the blocking probe has now been removed from the element
sink it appears to be possible for data to flow again into the element. Or
does the EOS event itself prevent that element from accepting any more data?

Best regards,