Unable to build pipeline: no element "alsasink"

alwaysthinktwice gracek349 at wp.pl
Wed Feb 10 22:19:09 UTC 2016

I wanna recive audio on my android using Tutorial2 but I have error response
"Unable to build pipeline: no element alsasink". This is my line in android
program data->pipeline = gst_parse_launch("tcpclientsrc host=IP port=port!
gdpdepay ! vorbisdec ! audioconvert ! alsasink", &error);

This is line i used in linux:

gst-launch-1.0 -v autoaudiosrc device=hw:sndrpiwsp ! audioconvert !
audioresample ! vorbisenc ! gdppay ! tcpserversink host=HOST port=PORT

Please help me deal with this error