question on tsdemux src pads

Lajos Okos lajos.okos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:18:50 UTC 2016

Dear Developers,

I would like to use the output of the tsdemux element to feed the next
element in the pipeline that expects the full PES packet with header and
payload rather than just the PES payload tsparse normally outputs. Is there
an easy way to either preserve or reconstruct the full PES packet on the
output of the tsdemux element? As an input stream I have a standard
transport stream and I need access to one of the packetized elementary
streams – namely the private teletext stream – it consists of. What element
other than the tsdemux could I use?

Hope you have some advice.

Thanks a lot,

Lajos