Continuos playbak in 1.6

Jesus observer1 at hotmail.es
Thu Feb 18 02:52:53 UTC 2016

I solved with this code

	case GST_MESSAGE_STATE_CHANGED: {
		GstState old_state, new_state, pending_state;
		gst_message_parse_state_changed(msg, &old_state, &new_state, &pending_state);
		//g_printerr ("new state: %d\n", new_state);
		if (GST_MESSAGE_SRC(msg) == GST_OBJECT(pipeline)) {
			if (old_state == GST_STATE_PAUSED && new_state == GST_STATE_PAUSED) {
				g_object_set(G_OBJECT(pipeline), "uri", cUri, NULL);
				gst_element_set_state(pipeline, GST_STATE_NULL);
				gst_element_set_state(pipeline, GST_STATE_PAUSED);
			}
		}

but I don't know if it's correct.
I'm sorry for asking so much but there is a lot of gstreamer I don't understand, for example this change of behavior betwen versions, I don't know which is rigth.

Should I fill the bug?