Feeding v4l2sink with slideshow of different sized images (v4l2 falls over)

gstgerry gstgerry at mailcatch.com
Sat Feb 20 13:16:51 UTC 2016

I stumbled around until I got something that works.  I'm not sure why forcing
a frame size on the /input/ did not work, but if I duplicate the frame size
requirement in the /output/, the pipeline finally complies with the sink.
It's also bizarre that the /videoscale/ filter takes no arguments, but then
it somehow has visibility into the next filter ("video/x-raw"), which is
undocumented.

So for whatever reason, this works:

http://hastebin.com/qapabewome.erlang_repl

That is how to feed multiple images of differing geometry to a v4l2sink.

Inline version for nabble users: