gstreamer elements are processed in a random order?!

hammerwerfer hammer.werfer at gmx.de
Thu Feb 25 21:39:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am creating a pipeline to concatenate two audio files:with the following
gst command:

This works quite well for me but the order of the input files is random. i
always execute the same command but sometimes "first.mp3" comes first and
sometimes it comes on the second place. Are the elements organized
internally in a dictionary/map? Is there kind of "rank" or "priority"
property to order the filesrc elements?

Regards,
Jens