how to convert bmp images to vedio using gstreamer

Vivia Nikolaidou n.vivia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 18:01:42 UTC 2016

Hi Tom,

Looks like multifilesrc is what you need. Take a look at it:
gst-inspect-1.0 multifilesrc. For example, I have this directory:
$ ls -1
IMG_7529.JPG
IMG_7530.JPG
IMG_7531.JPG
IMG_7532.JPG
IMG_7533.JPG
IMG_7534.JPG

In here, I run this pipeline:
gst-launch-1.0 multifilesrc location="IMG_%04d.JPG" index=7529 !
decodebin ! autovideosink

And it creates a slideshow based on these files. If you want to look
at more properties, take a look at: