Regarding KLV-meta tagging with gstreamer

akash jain akash.dhamasia12 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 09:00:55 UTC 2016

Hi Sebestian,

Thanks for replying. Surely it gave me an idea of how the klv meta-data
looks like, but not getting any idea of how to generate it? Any help there
would be wonderful.

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-good/tree/tests/check/elements/rtp-payloading.c#n753
https://cgit.freedesktop.org is not working.

> You said that i need to create a buffer with the binary data
> containing sensor values, can you provide some sample example of
> doing this?

That's what he did with the link. cgit.freedesktop.org is working again
it seems, but there's also a github mirror available here:
https://github.com/GStreamer/gst-plugins-good/blob/master/tests/check/elements/rtp-payloading.c#L753

And if you search with Google, you'll find many other copies of that
code. It should explain how to generate the KLV data, it's really just
the raw KLV data as defined in all those standards.

*signature.asc* (968 bytes) Download Attachment
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4676092/0/signature.asc>

.
NAML
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>