gst-player plugins

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sat Jan 9 23:10:01 PST 2016

On Sa, 2016-01-09 at 02:26 -0800, cristian.astorino wrote:
> Hello,
>
> what are the minimum plugins required to play an rtmp stream with flv
> container, h264 codec and mp3/aac audio?

Just run your application and get a pipeline graph to see all elements
that are used.

It's at least rtmp, flv, videoparsers, audioparsers, opengl, opensles,
videoconvert, audioconvert, videoscale, audioresample, playback,
coreelements and whatever codecs you're using for MP3/AAC and h264
decoding. I might be forgetting something though, only safe way would
be to actually look at your application.