Which gstreamer plug-in source code to reffer ?

ssshukla26 ssshukla26 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 00:27:20 PST 2016

Yup this documentation is a good start and am aware of it. I have gone
through it, but still can you please suggest any plug-in source code in
which a plug-in process the input frame and output the processed frame,
similar to encoding of video frame.

I just want a to study a nearly similar plugin , as a baseline to my newly
develop plugin.

If you can suggest names of such type of plugins it will be really helpful
for me.