loadLibrary gstreamer_android

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Jan 11 13:11:16 PST 2016

On So, 2016-01-10 at 09:18 -0800, cristian.astorino wrote:
> Done, but it continues to raise SIGPIPE: http://pastebin.com/pPt8VUUK
>
> this is the piece of code modified:
> [...]
>
> I then rebuilt the library with: ndk-build -B V=1
>
> What to do now?

Did you check if your changes also ended up being in the .c file inside
your project? And also best to make sure that you clean the project
properly first, sometimes ndk-build is behaving a bit weird and you're
actually using an older version of the binary.

Basically if it still causes SIGPIPE that means that something else
inside Android is un-ignoring the signal again, in which case we have a
problem. You would have to try running the application in a debugger to
see where exactly the SIGPIPE comes from.