Frame rate drops to 0.8 fps on increasing load

Thomas Scheuermann scheuermann at barco.com
Wed Jan 13 07:49:33 PST 2016

Hi Nicolas,

the filters mentioned are caps-filters to get the right format I need.
So there are only standard gstreamer elements in this pipeline, no own written.

I will try to see what I can do with max-lateness.
And I have to read about the 'qos' property because I have no idea about this.
Do you have any links here for the 'qos' topic?

Regards,

Thomas