Please help with this color space problem <

chmario chmario at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:58:47 PST 2016

I have the following pipe built in C++

gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video2 ! video/x-raw ! queue !
videoconvert ! identity ! video/x-raw,format=RGB !  videoconvert !
autovideosink

I am processing the image on the handoff signal of  the identity element , I
need it to be in RGB format that is why I have <<video/x-raw,format=RGB !
videoconvert >>

If a use a normal web cam everything works fine but if I  use the feed from
this pipe
gst-launch-1.0 -v filesrc location=test.avi ! decodebin !  videoconvert !
videorate !  video/x-raw,format=YUY2,framerate=25/2 !   v4l2sink
device=/dev/video2

The image displayed in the autovideosink in is the wrong color.

I dont want to change the second pipe just the the first.

Can some one point me in the write direction ?

-----
MChC