want to make seek work in the file sent through TCP

vaibhav at wowvision.in vaibhav at wowvision.in
Wed Jan 13 21:14:47 PST 2016

Thanks for the answer Sebastian.
I have developed the protocol in tcp elements but i just wanted to know that
how can I notify tcpserversrc when seek event comes from application.
In my protocol I am sending new file position to sender through tcp socket.

So I need notification/event and new file position in tcpserversrc from
application.
Till now application is sending seek event and that event is attached to
stream so i am not able to get that event in tcpserversrc.
Please help me out.

Regards
Vaibhav