forwarded screen stutters every several seconds

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Sun Jan 17 13:57:58 PST 2016

Le dimanche 17 janvier 2016 à 10:33 -0800, henryco a écrit :
> I find it difficult to find gstreamer information because there are
> plenty of
> webpages where people are happy to explain all they have understood
> about
> gstreamer ... but i dont find the official gstreamer doc with all the
> details...

The documentation for element properties is obtained with gst-inspect-
1.0. As you can see by inspecting udpsrc, you'll read:

  "buffer-size         : Size of the kernel receive buffer in bytes"

So this one is properly documented. If though you come a cross a
property with non-obvious or undocumented units, you should consider
proposing a patch (or at least filing a bug so someone can fix it).

Nicolas