AW: forwarded screen stutters every several seconds

Thornton, Keith keith.thornton at zeiss.com
Mon Jan 18 01:00:31 PST 2016

Hi Graham
If you read the documentation which can be found using a google search i.e. the Users manual, you can read that the parameters can be found using gst-inspect-1.0
The parameters are then relevant to the version you have installed.
I have lost a lot of time over the years due to google searches revealing documentation which is out of date or not consistent with the version I am using.