AW: queue problem

Kai Dohmen kdohmen at lumino.de
Mon Jan 18 23:05:23 PST 2016

Sorry for late reply.

Here are two logs. One when the application carshes directly on startup (but this even happens with default settings in queue) and one while the application should create a video. After a few written bytes the application crashes.

Settigs of the queue:
Max-size-buffers		0
Max-size-time		10.000.000.000
Max-size-bytes		0
Min-threshold-time	10.000.000.000
Leaky				2

Confusing is when I asked the first question I could set min-threshold-time as much as I wanted and max-size-buffers was the problem. Now it is the other way around. (Or I just made a mistake in the first mail....) So the queue works fine with:
Max-size-buffers		0
Max-size-time		10.000.000.000
Max-size-bytes		0
Min-threshold-time	10.000.000
Leaky				2
But if I set min-threshold-time in this queue above ca 35.000.000 I get the error from the running-log.